Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Classmate's Performance Art

Laura - very nice, my favorite part was when you broke the cell phone
Adam - one of my favorite performances, cool how you used music to air brush
John - very simple and meaningful performance
Bernie - very creative, great idea to use cherry's as paint
Ashley - great, i liked the blender in the background
Laura - very funny, a lot of gamers can relate to this
Sierra - really cool, your a very good painter, i could never do that live
Sean - a lot of kids can definitely relate to this "guitar hero" experience
Ryan - really creative and awesome soundtrack
Perri - very meaningful, i strongly relate to the amount of time we spend dealing with technology
Stacy - funny and cool performance, I liked the end when you fell
Coleen - also very meaningful, a lot of girls can relate to your performance
Brendan - i guessed wrong, but i could see how it was the first song, I liked the audience interaction
Victor - awesome, as a guitarist myself I respect live musical performances

No comments: