Thursday, December 11, 2008

Final Thoughts on Class

Overall, this was an interesting, out of the box experience. I have seen things in this class I never knew existed. Some of them I liked, some of them I didn't. But the point of this class was not to show me videos I liked, but to educate me what has actually occurred relating to art and technology. I would never do any of these projects in any of my business classes. In those classes we are tought only what is in the textbook. Even though the content of this may not directly help me in the business world, the ideas of forming new ideas and thinking out of the box will be extremely helpful. From this class I learned that is important to approach certain topics with an unbiased viewpoint. You have to understand that even if you don't want to learn about a certain side of a topic, it is necessary to learn from it. I want to say thanks to Santiago for being so passionate about this class. This kept me motivated to come to class and learn. If I had some of my other teachers for this class, which I won't name names, they may have made this class extremely boring. It's all about the way you approach the topic. You have to keep an open mind.

No comments: